Thursday, January 10, 2013

Why I do not sleep in January, or is free Starbucks really a good thing?

Last year Linda Jo gave me love from Starbucks. It was a mug that could be refilled for free each day in January.  Of course I am compulsive so I filled it up each day of January, multiple times day.

Conveniently for us there are three Starbucks within a mile of our home.  I  had a regular routine morning and afternoon of free coffee.  The downside course was that I was highly caffeinated and I didn't sleep very well though month of January.

This year Linda Jo gave me more love from Starbucks; another mug for free coffee January.  It is only the tenth of the month and I have been to Starbucks 25 times.  So I have ask,  "Is this free Starbucks really good thing?". 

I also received this cool voice recognition software which I'm testing out right. It's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment